Saturday, August 8, 2009

always be my baby.

ello blog,

i got into some argument with Chenta Hati yesterday.

maybe it because masing2 busy. our time also berbeda.

and i have been very2 busy for the last few weeks, no time for her.so CH jadi upset. :(

so we quarrel about lot of things ,and masing2 keras kepale, and mula ungkit mengungkit.sangat suke ungkit mengungkit kan bile gadoh!????haish...

susah kan long distance relationship ni.yeah we,have been in this long distance relationship bout 5 years kot.

takpe..soon it will be better..and kiteorang dah tak masam2 muke dah..and

Chenta Hati dedicate me this song..Thanks awak!!




"You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby"


this song keep playing in my head.

awak.awak tunggu saya ye!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin